Hadron Cable’s Brand battery/ starter cable has long been a leader in the automotive industry. Battery/ starter cable is used in a multitude of automotive, industrial, and marine applications. From the initial wire drawing through the extrusion of the jacket, we ensure that our battery/ starter cable meets or exceeds the standards established by the SAE, Society of Automotive Engineers, under their specification J-1127.
Our battery/starter cable is manufactured in both black and red insulation. The red insulation is typically used for positive wiring, while the black insulation typically denotes negative or ground wiring. Using this rule of thumb throughout your wiring systems will make installation and troubleshooting easier
- 4/0 through 6 AWG fully annealed,
stranded bare copper
- 4/0 AWG starter cable has black 90˚C Carolprene
- 2/0 through 6 AWG is premium grade color-coded (black or red) 105˚C Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Cars, trucks, tractors and off-road vehicles where heat, oil, and acid resistance are required.
- Ground Battery Cable
- Starter Battery Cable
- Resistance to heat, oil, ozone, acid and other chemicals
- Good abrasion and cut-through resistance
- Excellent low temperature flexibility
- Rope lay stranded conductors provide strength and high degree of flexibility
- Rugged construction ensures long service life in harsh environments including vibration, dust, temperature extremes, oils and chemicals